Last Updated on June 2nd, 2018
Nairapath is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Nairapath may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st september 2015.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information when you use our website:
- contact information including email address (only if you volunteer to provide this yourself)
- demographic information including your country of residence
- statistical information about the pages you are viewing
- other information relevant to nairapath.com premium member section
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require the information described above to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may require you to provide information in order to register for certain parts of our website such as our premium member section.
- If you receive information from nairapath.com via email, we will always provide you with the option of opting out from any future correspondence if you wish.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.